• HMI praised the school for the behaviour of pupils, high expectations of leaders and governors, lively lessons and good teaching
• British values are embedded within the culture of the academy and reflected in attitudes and behaviours
• The proportion of pupils who successfully continue in education, training or employment after Year 11 is above the national average
Message from the Principal [read more]
Examinations [read more]
Latest News (see all)
GCSE Results 25 August 2016 - St Edmund’s students have achieved fantastic GCSE results this year with 66% of Year 11 attaining 5 or more GCSEs at grade C or above. 16% of grades were A* and A, and 38% of entries grading A* to B. In the new Government “Progress 8” measures that gives us a very promising 0.14 score […]
A Level Results Day 18 August 2016 - St Edmund’s is very pleased with its A Level Results this year: 100% of students were successful and 18% of the grades achieved were at A* / A. Our top achieving student is Adam Sands, Head Boy, with a total point score of 220 and average point score of 55. He achieved A* grades in […]
Back to School Reminder 15 August 2016 - Please remember that school will re-open for Years 7, 12 and Year 13 on Tuesday 6th September 2016 at 9.00 am All other year groups will return back to school on Wednesday 7th September 2016 at 9.00 am. Have a fantastic summer holiday and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Photography Competition Winner 21 July 2016 - Well done to all those who voted for our photography competition: ‘What reminds them most of summer.’ It was hard to choose as the quality of all photos were so good! Well done to you all. The results are in:- Congratulations to Marianne Peralta, 9GT who came 1st! 2nd – Amelie Harris 8IO 3rd – […]
Security Bike Notices 21 July 2016 - Wolverhampton West Midlands Police have put together some useful Security Bike Notices for students to take a look at it. There will be a FREE Bike Marking session taking place: on 27th July 2016 at The Way Youth Zone, Wolverhampton. Please click on the link below to see the document. School Safe Advice
Summer Holiday 25/07/2016
Start of New Academic Year 05/09/2016
INSET DAY 1 05/09/2016
Term Starts for Y7, Y12 & Y13 06/09/2016
Term Starts for Y8, Y9, Y10 & Y11 07/09/2016
Latest on Twitter
- St. Edmund's library is now on Twitter! Follow: @eddieslibrary
- Welcome back to all of our pupils and all new pupils who have started with us, it's a new term and new beginnings let's make it a good one!
- Congrats to all of our students who received their A Level results today - we had some fantastic results! #proud #ALevels #success
- Good luck to all pupils receiving results today!