• HMI praised the school for the behaviour of pupils, high expectations of leaders and governors, lively lessons and good teaching
• British values are embedded within the culture of the academy and reflected in attitudes and behaviours
• The proportion of pupils who successfully continue in education, training or employment after Year 11 is above the national average
Message from the Principal [read more]
Examinations [read more]
Latest News (see all)
Health & Safety Officer Vacancy 25 October 2016 - We are seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Officer to act as the ‘Competent Person’ in line with Health and Safety at Work Regulations across our five settings in Wolverhampton (Four primary academies and 1 secondary academy). Closing date for applications is 1 November 2016 and interviews will take place on 7 November 2016. […]
Rowan Wins the Treasure Hunt 25 October 2016 - Rowan Ridley, a pupil from Uplands Junior School, came along to our recent Open Evening and, to her delight, found herself winning the Treasure Hunt and a copy of the Guinness World Records 2016. Mrs Hughes, Principal, presented Rowan with her winning prize. Rowan said, “I didn’t realise this school was so amazing. I can’t wait […]
Jack’s a Winner 25 October 2016 - Jack Leighton, a pupil at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School, recently attended our Open Evening and won himself £50 worth of Lads and Lasses school wear vouchers. Mrs Hughes, our Principal, presented Jack with his prize. She was delighted to hear that Jack really enjoyed taking part in the sport’s activities during Open Evening. Well done Jack. Special […]
Book of the Week: A Hat Full of Sky 18 October 2016 - Eleven-year-old Tiffany Aching wants to be a real witch. But a real witch doesn’t casually step out of her body, leaving it empty. Tiffany does – and there’s something just waiting for a handy body to take over. Something ancient and horrible which can’t die. Now Tiffany’s got to learn to be a real witch, […]
Enter the Library at Your Own Risk 17 October 2016 - Beware. Thrillers and chillers for Halloween are now available in the Library.
Half Term 24/10/2016
Exam: CIE English GCSE Resit - Boardroom p1+2 31/10/2016
Exam: AQA English GCSE Resit - Boardroom p1+2 01/11/2016
Exam: OCR Mathematics GCSE Resit - Lecture Theatre p1+2 02/11/2016
Exam: OCR Mathematics GCSE Rresit - Boardroom p1+2 04/11/2016
Latest on Twitter
- St. Edmund's library is now on Twitter! Follow: @eddieslibrary
- Welcome back to all of our pupils and all new pupils who have started with us, it's a new term and new beginnings let's make it a good one!
- Congrats to all of our students who received their A Level results today - we had some fantastic results! #proud #ALevels #success
- Good luck to all pupils receiving results today!