• HMI praised the school for the behaviour of pupils, high expectations of leaders and governors, lively lessons and good teaching
• British values are embedded within the culture of the academy and reflected in attitudes and behaviours
• The proportion of pupils who successfully continue in education, training or employment after Year 11 is above the national average
Message from the Principal [read more]
Examinations [read more]
Latest News (see all)
Book of the Week: A Hat Full of Sky 18 October 2016 - Eleven-year-old Tiffany Aching wants to be a real witch. But a real witch doesn’t casually step out of her body, leaving it empty. Tiffany does – and there’s something just waiting for a handy body to take over. Something ancient and horrible which can’t die. Now Tiffany’s got to learn to be a real witch, […]
Enter the Library at Your Own Risk 17 October 2016 - Beware. Thrillers and chillers for Halloween are now available in the Library.
Lightfever: Say a Prayer and Spend Time With Our Lord 13 October 2016 - Lightfever is a time for students and staff to come into the Academy Chapel and take time out to light a candle, say a prayer and spend a few minutes with our Lord. The Chapel is filled with as many candles as possible to give a relaxed and peaceful setting whilst instrumental music is […]
Free Professional Basket Ball Coaching 13 October 2016 - Mr Randhawa, a member of our Pupil Guidance Team, provides professional basket ball coaching every Monday at 3:45 – 4:45 pm in the Kristian Thomas Sports Hall. Funded by the Black Country Consortium this project is lead by the award winning and nationally recognised West Bromwich Albion Basketball Club. With eight years of coaching experience, […]
Year 11 into Year 12 Information Evening – Thursday 20 October 2016 11 October 2016 - St Edmund’s Sixth Form offers a broad Post 16 curriculum and unwavering commitment to ensure every student realises their full potential. Come and meet the Sixth Form Team at our Year 11 into Y12 Information Evening and receive expert advice for your next steps towards your dream job. As well as finding out about our […]
Half Term 24/10/2016
Exam: CIE English GCSE Resit - Boardroom p1+2 31/10/2016
Exam: AQA English GCSE Resit - Boardroom p1+2 01/11/2016
Exam: OCR Mathematics GCSE Resit - Lecture Theatre p1+2 02/11/2016
Exam: OCR Mathematics GCSE Rresit - Boardroom p1+2 04/11/2016
Latest on Twitter
- St. Edmund's library is now on Twitter! Follow: @eddieslibrary
- Welcome back to all of our pupils and all new pupils who have started with us, it's a new term and new beginnings let's make it a good one!
- Congrats to all of our students who received their A Level results today - we had some fantastic results! #proud #ALevels #success
- Good luck to all pupils receiving results today!